Introducing a Book Club for readers across Australia that allows you to discuss, question, shout about, sing about and share your thoughts on a book without leaving your living room!
Here's how it works:
- Sign up by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send instructions for signing up.
- Membership is $199 and covers the cost of five books per year plus postage, notes, author connections via Q&A or similar, publisher Q&A and notes on key themes and issues. Book Club months are February, April, June, August and October. Discussion night dates will be advised at this time.
- We select the book and send you an email one month ahead notifying you of our selection. Selected books will have been published within the previous three months.
- We will send you the chosen books plus notes one month ahead of discussion night.
- On discussion night, we will discuss the book in a closed Facebook group environment.
Stay tuned - Book Club will begin in February 2018 but please register your interest by emailing us in the meantime: email@example.com